Wednesday 20 March 2013

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


          I am Roldan Jugan, a blogger, and on this particular blog, I am solely sharing with you everything on sports. Consequently it is my constant desire that through this blog, I can reach out to others and introduce to them anything related to sports. Since childhood days, I have been a sports buff. I grew up following the life and achievements of sports figures. It is also my wish that through this blog, I will be able to share with others the joy and contentment of engaging oneself with sports.


          Moreover,  I believe that the world of sports is such a very wide one. There is so much out there for everyone to learn and to enjoy. Sports goes beyond the boundaries of sex, age, race and many more. Sports will continue to evolve along with man's continuing evolution. Heroes in sports will come and go yet their marks on sports will continue to touch human hearts. Hence come and enjoy my blog on sports—welcome to my sports journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment